Another one of those days when I was just too lazy to cook and decided to have this for dinner. I also didn't want to waste the stewed tomatoes that I bought wrongly .. heh I couldn't remember why I bought it but I find it handy when one is lazy to do their own pizza sauce. It has celery, tomatoes and onion plus other things which I can't remember.
I used baguette which I bought from Delifrance for this.
The stew tomatoes that I used
1 baguette cut into 6
1 can stewed tomatoes (Hunt's)
Slices of honey baked chicken/turkey ham or you can use whatever meat you like
Parmesan or cheddar cheese (shredded)
Mozarella cheese (shredded)
Olive oil for brushing bread
1. Brush olive oil on the edges of the bread
2. Spread stewed tomatoes - be generous
3. Sprinkle meat slices
4. Sprinkle parmesan/cheddar followed by mozarella cheese generously
5. Bake in preheated oven at 190C for about 15-20mins or cheese starts to melt
6. Sprinkle with italian dressing and serve hot