This is an extremely easy dish especially when you have only like less than an hour to prepare a decent meal. However, for this dish to taste great, you need to use a good sauce. I didn't make the pasta sauce from scratch, just got it off the shelf. I love to stock up this brand because of the flavours that it has.
You can get this easily at any major supermarket, the best would be Cold Storage if you can't find it at NTUC. This is one of my favourite sauce - very tasty.
100-200g mixed vege (I used a mixture of broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, mushroom, young corn)
half a bottle of Leggos Stir Through pasta sauce
shredded cheese, mozzarella and cheddar, enough to cover the pasta
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree celcius
2. Boil macaroni till al-dente, drain and toss with a little olive oil to prevent them from sticking
3. Blanch mixed vege till half cook (I prefer mine to be crunchy)
4. Pour cooked pasta and mixed vege in a deep casserole dish
5. Pour the sauce over and toss the pasta and vege till well coated with the sauce
6. Sprinkle shredded cheese generously over the prepared pasta and vege
7. Bake in the oven for about 20-30 minutes or till the cheese turn golden brown
8. Serve hot