We had porridge for dinner today and I came up with this dish for my girls :D A very easy but pretty tasty dish suitable for kids. Nothing fancy, just potatoes, mixed vege and a can of heinz Tuna in Ginger & Soy.
This is the tuna that I used. You can get it Cold Storage easily if you can't find it at NTUC or other supermarket. Cold Storage is having an offer at $1.85 per can.
3 medium local potatoes, cubed
100gm mixed vege
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 medium onion, sliced thinly
1 can Heinz Tuna in Ginger & Soy
oil for frying
1. Fry the potatoes till golden brown and put aside
2. Fry garlic and onions till soft and slightly brown
3. Add mixed vege and stir till cooked
4. Add potatoes and mix well
5. Dish out the potato/mix vege mix on a plate and top it with tuna flakes
6. Mix tuna and potatoes well and serve immediately