Had this during the later stage of my confinement. I needed something that is light and slight salty, so made this easy soup. Surprising, my daughters love it too.
As usual, an 'agaration' recipe.
1-2 pcs skinned chicken breast, cut into cubes
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 slice of ginger, slivered
1-2 tomatoes, chopped with seeds removed
kiam chye, washed and sliced
Enough water to boil
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in pot and stir fry garlic and ginger slices till fragrant
2. Add water and add chicken stock
3. Add chicken and kiam chye
4. Leave it to simmer till the chicken is cooked then add the tomatoes and further simmer for about 10mins
5. Add salt & pepper to taste and serve it hot