Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Noodles week

The last 2 weeks have been a noodle week for us. I was thinking of nothing but having noodles over the weekend so we had ban mian, sliced fish noodle and xinjiang inspired la mian :)


Xinjiang inspired la mian which looks far from the version that I had during my trip there many years ago. The colour of the sauce is way too dark. I used tomato puree instead of fresh tomatoes :-P But it came out pretty alright though. I used beef instead of mutton because none in my family including myself eats mutton. I will definitely try it again to get the right colour :)


Mixed sliced fish noodles with chilli padi for the extra extra heat :)



Ban Mian with crispy ikan bilis (anchovies). I totally forgotten about the seaweed though, otherwise it would have been complete :)


I will upload the recipes later, appreciate your patience :)



1 comment:

ady said...

Look delicious!!!