This is a must for coffee lover *wink* This recipe was a contribution from an online friend Aishah at M4M. My daughters love this cookie.
The recommended instant coffee powder is nescafe but I use my favourite, BRU coffee instead.
The dough is very soft, so you need to use either piping bag or cookie presser to shape it. Rest it in the fridge for 30mins for easier handling.
9oz/250g butter, softened
6oz/170g castor sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
11oz/330g plain flour
1 tbsp instant coffee powder
some chocolate rice for decoration
1. Beat sugar and butter till white and fluffy
2. Add vanilla essence, egg and coffee powder and mix well
3. Once well blended add in the flour
4. Use a cookie presser or piping bag to shape the cookie
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C till the cookies turn golden brown