Thursday, March 09, 2006

Tahu Telor mould

For those who are interested to know how the mould looks like. These are the pictures (thanks to lynn_m for allowing me to use her photos). You can get them easily at shops selling kitchen utensils and appliances.




fooDcrazEE said...

what is it for ? kinda weird looking devise..

Zurynee said...

foodcrazee, this is a tahu telor mould. Pour the tahu telor stuffs into the mould when frying it to get the nice, cylindrical shape.


Ellena Mummy said...

Thanks zur for posting the photo.. will try to look around the shops in my area....cos i don't seems to see this around b4