This is an easy one, great to have for tea and dipping it with a good chili sauce. I got a can of Curry Tuna (Ayam brand) lying around and I was not in a mood to make a puff. So came up with this instead.
The main ingredient is the Curry Tuna in a can .. heh This is the packaging that you should look out for. You will notice that I mention potatoes in the methods. Just to inform that the curry tuna has potatoes in it.
1 can Curry Tuna (Ayam brand)
1 - 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/4 - 1/2 cup water, you may not need to use all
a bunch of spring onions, chopped
salt & pepper to taste
oil for frying
1. Mix flour with salt and pepper
2. Add the eggs and 1/4 cup of water, mix till well blended
3. Pour the curry tuna into the batter and mix, mash the potaotes a little
4. If batter is too watery, add about 1 tbsp of flour at a time till the consistency that you like, if too sticky, add 1 tbsp of water at a time
5. Add the chopped spring onions and mix it well
6. Heat oil in a pan
7. Fry a spoonful at a time till golden brown
8. Serve hot with chili sauce