This is a simple cake really. If you like chocolate and cream cheese combination, then give this a try. Thanks to Kirsten for sharing this recipe at Jodeli's 8-)
250g cream cheese, softened
60g castor sugar
1. Beat cream cheese with sugar until light and fluffy
2. Beat in egg until well incorporated and set it aside
180g butter, softened
3 tbsp cocoa
120g self-raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
1. Sieve flour, baking powder and cocoa together and put aside
2. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy
3. Add egg, one at a time and beat until well incorporated into mixture
4. Fold flour mixture into egg mixture.
5. To assemble, pour half of mixture ‘B’, then all of mixture ‘A’, then followed by the remaining mixture ‘B’.
6. Bake in preheat oven at 180C for 45-50 min or until skewer comes out clean.