This is an extremely no mess, easy and versatile recipe. My dh loves fried chicken wings but I hate it especially the cleaning part. This recipe will give you a fried chicken texture minus the oil. Friends have tried it and love it.
8 chicken wings
3/4 - 1 cup plain flour
1-1.5 tbsp spices (I used the beef steak spices which I bought from Giant at $1 per packet. You can use 5 spices powder also)
salt to taste
1. Preheat oven at 200C
2. Clean and rub a little bit of salt on the wings
3. Mix the flour and spices together
3. Dredge the chicken wings till well coated. Shake off excess flour.
4. Lined the floured wings on the roasting rack
5. Bake the wings for about 20-30 minutes and turn the wings over and bake another 20-30 minutes or until the wings are cooked
6. Serve immediately